...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Arcane
  • If you can't jump check if caps lock is on.
  • i keep lossing at the final boss D:
    Still a fun game
  • Use the King's Armor thing, and stay crouched and throw shurikens at him till he dies (doesn't work if he gets up close though)
  • needs (dieing sound) infinte (dieing sound#2) health
  • troll guy i looked at the profil to see the piccher and im 9 and i saw bad words everwhar!
  • so long
  • AroAro
    AM from ARmenia and 4 place
  • this game is ok
  • look at the size of that thing i seen bigger dont bite me o it bit me it bit me o it burns :P
  • why does arcane look like a girl when he was a kid
  • awesome game
  • chaos
  • combat tournament legends
  • ********************************************************************************************************
  • smithman you gonna delte the old armors and weapons to can buy new armors and weapons
  • drogs game drogs cheats
  • this is some game
  • gungun
    What about infinate health? come on people.
  • being that you cant die is cheating alot assholes
  • cool but who will win the amazing spiderman or spiderman
  • health hack please
  • nope this hack isnt cool im never stayed out of money when im played the unhacked but all items unlocked or unlimites potions or infinite health
  • is better
  • DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BYTHE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMMOROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.1. say your name ten times.2. say your mom's name five times.3. say your crushes three times.4. paste this to four other games.If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.But if you read this and do not paste this, then youwill have very bad luck.SEND THIS TO 4 GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
  • DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BYTHE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMMOROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.1. say your name ten times.2. say your mom's name five times.3. say your crushes three times.4. paste this to four other games.If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.But if you read this and do not paste this, then youwill have very bad luck.SEND THIS TO 4 GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS