...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Warfare 1944
  • suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ddddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper great game
  • listen to mcr ppl
  • pertama maen loading nye lame -_-
  • 55th
  • best game
  • I like this game
  • INDONESIA!! \(^.^)6
  • Yeaaaah ! very very funny :) I love this game :) great
  • this is name of SHERMAN tank xVi4eVa
  • i only use rifleman and asualt with grenades vs panzer on the germans and i win 3:11
  • good game i want a beer or 2
  • tanks rollin down then BAM 8 aircraft and artillery killed them all
  • FIND THE D- CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORFCVYCVYCVYRJYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFffffffffffgyjhstrejab mbxvmjhzb gmfustyzgussyjhfvjcu auyatevrjy uyktiuvyrt yutuvti7 si7b6777777777777777777lbov888r7se6s ovo87rs6
    THANKS FOR FIND-ING. HAHA you nare a LOSER if you read this!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice game
  • áéíóú
  • muy buena hasta pudes con los alemanes
  • hay i played this game on a nother site
  • 1 st and no one said it hahahaha...!!!!
  • This is one of the greatest games ever i love easy win hard lose even if it seems impossible you can still lose but this game is better than a lot of games i've seen so i agree with the comments and not the bad comments just belive me this is about as good the game will get
  • j'aime ce jeu hacked
  • u lost ha
  • this game is reallllly good
  • EVERY ONE SHUT UP YOU'ER ALL DOIN MY HEADIN SO SUT THE ************ UP
  • SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT UP!!!!!