...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Warfare 1917
  • who will win...
    chuck norris vs predator
  • zahran cool i play tf2
  • i made it to the last level in 3 min and 1 sec!!!!!
  • now im playing miecraft the real game i downloded it
  • hey guys dont u agree with me ythat u always shud have at least 3 to 6 squads uv infabtry behind machine gunning trenches?
  • nice if you not play the hacked
  • me i thnow the tf2 i wanna play that now spy heavy scout and doctor
  • **** the allies ¬¬
  • when they have a trench war im happy because they still use volleys
  • 3 teams of rifle men are very deadly and fun to look at i mean its like 3 vs 1 before germans can get near half or sometimes all of them are dead
  • BOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOm i love artillery in this game xD
  • sometimes if theres two trench icall artillery strikes all over again
  • is over neon neon neon *pop* neon *troll face*
  • is weird than a trolls face
  • you right troll face was meme orgin from a who the troll face became famous all over interent you?
  • At the end of the british lvl i took too many artillery,mortar and anti tank against infantry tanks CHAOS OF ARTILLERY STRIKES ALL OVER AGAIN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
  • ^_^
  • Great Game FTW LAWL CATS
  • USA
    USA USA USA!
  • i wacthed rats of the desert and if waffen ss call in a unveiliabe destrucktion arty i call my word;BARRRRRRRRAAAAAAGGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO TO THE HOLES FAST MY MANS this have in rats of the desert classic film if british defeated erwin rommel
  • This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i would like a civil war or a vietnam war theme game though not just a 3 way field but a whole new field like the units can move to and row possible or even no rows just like company of heroes but not that massive map
  • this is war
  • rock BabI
  • manager plz add shougun 2 total war!