...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Dragon Boy 2
  • This discussion is related to the Dragon Boy 2 game.
    Description

You've been given a chance to raise another dragon! Read the instructions and start your adventure in order to train your warrior dragon and battle the enemies! Remember to talk to people, collect items, buy stuff and upgrade your character. You must find the Elemental Stone and feed your dragon by dragging the food, so your dragon can evolve.
  • i like this game vey much
  • guys no one write 1st 2nd etc.
    and this game looks nice :DDDDD
    there's a news a bout this game below
    __________-________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ trolololoololololololoololol tricked you
  • any way hot raise a dragon if no one knows i should watch hot to train your dragon lol
  • replace how with hot
  • ##### please.. this is dragon girl
  • how can i get the Elemental Stone ?
  • What the what the ****?!
  • bgsad
  • firefluckys
  • 1st win this is awsome the game
  • i clicked on this game because of ***y girl on picture xD
  • Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<
  • @EliasDManango@ you are a ****ing asshole.
  • lol i just made the dragon fire again
  • Yo dawg. What's up?
  • HOW DO I KEEP DYING ON THE SECOND LEVEL ON INDUSTRY INSTANTLY even have thte invunrability on
  • oh wait i figured it out the invumrability makes you die instantly on insustry level 2 and furthur (or it just happens to me)
  • Because "invunrability" won't protect you.
  • ya it happens to me also best way is to bring some one with you to protect you
  • black screen?
  • th0.0th
  • what i could do with spirts ?
  • Glitch: On the candyland level. in dough nuts, when I defeat a doughnut dude, it said I died, when my health is 100 percent full, and I have my cheats on :|
    Can someone help me with my problem? I'll never pass the candy land level :(