...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for SAS: Zombie Assault 2
  • the sentry's are doing all the work for me
  • made it to lvl 64 and i had sentry guns ALL OVER THE PLACE and i still died!?!?!?!?
  • MOCHI GAMES???
  • HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX
  • MOCHI IS BULL$%^
  • awsome game
  • This game rocks
  • They should hack more games
    WOOOHOO More games
  • hack the health
  • I got so bored with this game during apocalypse mode cause I had so many sentry gun set, it was not funny, i decided to quit the game with 142,880 points on the screen. try to beat that without getting bored
  • pls hack sas 3 its really awesome and cool pls hack it
  • this is awesome there's 9999999 money yeah cool awesome ahhh i wish the infectonator 2 is now hacked with cheats ahh please hackedfreegames how a bout infinite money lots of money
  • wave 50
  • zombies go bck whr u cme frm
  • nah
    if they do that there wint be any zombie game
  • My rank is Major.I hope this game will hacked by rank hack so you all get all perks:)
  • Abilities:Corporal:Red dot sight (effect:Add a laser sight to your weapon)
    Sergeant:Radar scanner (effect:Show a radar and let you know where the enemy.Note
    the red is zombies and yellow is a thing such as Holy hand
    grenade,double damage,grenade,rage.)
    Lieutenant:Faster reload (effect:Your weapon will reload faster than normal)
    Captain:Badassness (effect:Your normal health will be added to max)
    Major:High capacity magazine (effect:Your weapon will have 2X more ammo.For
    example,if your weapon's ammo is 200,it will be 400.)
    Colonel and General rank abiliies is i dont know of its effect cause i dont reach that rank :)
  • Sentry is useless if you forget to reload it when it out of ammo :(
  • Holy hand grenade:kill all zombies that showed by radar (if you have it) and that doens't mean
    kill the zombies that dont showed by radar AND unshowed zombie will be
    dont killed and dont kill all the zombies AND you cant instantly go to next
    wave.
    Double Damage:I dont know every weapon damage but it will double the damage of your
    weapon for 27 Second
    Rage:You will be move faster beyond your normal speed for 30 Second.
    Grenade:Useful.It will give you 8 pack of grenade.
  • Gun fire and its effect.
    P226 Pistol (Semi-Auto) has little damage.
    MP5 Submachine Gun (Auto) was fast firing SMG after MP7 SMG.
    M870 Shotgun (Pump-Action) was give a spread and powerful in close range and can penetrate
    at close range.
    AK47 Assault Rifle (Auto) has ONLY assault rifle that fire slowly and damage is not bad.
    G3 Assault Rifle (Semi-Auto) has ONLY assault rifle that is Semi Automatic and the damage is OK.Its accurate after SMLE.
    SCAR Assault Rifle (3 Round Burst) has 3 round firing assault rifle and damage is good.
    L115 Sniper Rifle (Semi Auto) has ONLY sniper in this game and the damage is so deadly and this one is gun that laser-pointed hit weapon if you have Laser sight.
    HK417 Assault Rifle (Auto) is having nice damage and more accurate that AK47.
    M60 Machine Gun (Auto) was really having pretty nice damage and its ONLY MG that fire Slow-Auto.
    MG4 Machine Gun (Auto)was the expensive normal guns and was having very good damage and its was fast firing MG.
    Premium Guns fire and its effect.
    SMLE or Lee Enfield Rifle (Bolt-Action)is ONLY rifle in this game.The damage is pretty nice and the accurate is like L115 but sometime it dont hit where laser-point and may some of you rarely use this gun cause its NOT penetrating like L115.
    MP7 Submachine Gun (Auto)was ONLY SMG in this game that fire very fast and penetrate target but dont instantly kill the target.
    AA-12 Shotgun (Auto)was ONLY Shotgun that Automatic and its was nice to kill enemy in large number at close range.
    M41-A Grendel Assault Rifle (4 Round Burst)is the very deadly weapon in this game.Why?You all may want use this if you have Mochi coins cause this gun is was having big ammo than other Assault Rifle and its damage is very deadly AND can penetrate target.
    MGL-140 Grenade Launcher (Semi-Auto)is ONLY Launcher in this game and its damage its deadly AND very useful to kill enemy in large number.
    Proton Cannon Unique Heavy Gun (Auto)was very unique gun cause its firing a laser or i dont know what the blue light and it was fire to zombie even if you dont aim this gun to the zombie you targeted.
    M2 Flamethrower (Auto) was really effective to kill zombie in large number cause of its HELL damage.
  • Sentry gun engineer abilities effect is will decrease your sentry gun reload time by half of it
  • can u hack their premium items??
  • NOT BAD for a crazy mutant zombie games
  • HOW we buy premium guns
  • why no premium hacks ?
    and how I can get premium gun?
    plz comment