...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Kingdom Rush
  • hack hack hack
  • Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bahhoooo biheeeeeee bashoooeeeeeeee!!!!! TWURTELS TWURTELS TWURTELS I LOVE EM
  • love this game!!!!!
  • gokussj5 YOU LIKE DBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • also great ga- oh finished it already
  • if the first who comment finish in 2 hours well i finish it in 1 hour beat that
  • cool game
  • i already beat that
  • 30 minuites
  • half an hour
  • 25 mins
  • awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • DBZ= DRAGON BALL Z KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ha?
  • beat the game
  • ganda neto grabe
  • kingdom rush on iphone ipod and ipad and other stuff that as apps has new heros y not here
  • the many challenges each stage present. Defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, monsters and evil wizards in this fantasy defense game.

Fight on forests, mountains, and wastelands. Upgrade your towers with special powers, rain fire upon your enemies, summon additional troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters.

Earn +50 achievements and much more in this epic fantasy defense game by Ironhide Game Studio.

Developer Notes:
    If the game doesn’t work, please get the latest flash player, it solves many problems: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

If you experience any savegames issues:
    Make sure your browser allows cookies.
    Make sure your browser doesn’t delete cookies on exit.
    If you are using any software that deletes cookies (like CCleaner), disable that feature.
    How To Play
  • premiun conter!!????hhheelllpp!!!!!
  • uhgn
  • i finish the kingdom rush now for 200 weeks
  • @HFG_Webmaster unlimited stars plz?