...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Shop Empire
  • This discussion is related to the Shop Empire game.
    Description

Build the biggest, most luxurious and extemely profitable shopping malls around the world. Deploy and upgrade boots, restrooms, elevators and restaurants to make your vistors spending lots and lots of money. Hire cleaners to keep it tidy, technicians for dealing with power failures and security against the shop lifters. This pixel quality game is fun for everyone!
  • I like this GAME....
    " Watch out for the robber! "
  • good game good hacks
  • it takes fore ever to go to other countrys
  • now i was lucky i got to other countrys
  • Robber:I'm going to take the money from this booth!
    Cop:No you won't!
    Robber:Dang I wish I could get money more often!
    Cop:That will never happen!
    Robber:Sometime it will!
  • MY mall name is sayang
  • sayang sayang sepako sayang matebo tebo sepko sayang
  • my shop named GOBLOK
  • this is awesome!!!!!!!
  • my shop named name
  • Great game. Love it most when it is hacked!!
  • Robber: You cant catch me!
    Cop: Oh yes i can!
    Robber: Try to loser!
    Cop: i got a gun and i know how to use it!
    Robber: Fine bring me to jail.
  • AWESOME game...im on day 153
  • omg i had it do all night and when i got on i was on day 806!!!!!!!!!!!
  • now i am on day 833!!!!! i bet in a while i will reach day 1000!!!
  • i am on day 999 and about to reach day 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • oh my god oh my god im so ***************** mad!!!!!!!!!! I accedently clicked the home button when i thought i was on a different page but i was on this **************** game!!!!!!!!!! and now i have to start all over to day 1000 something!!!:( im so ************************* mad!
  • oh and even worse i was on day 1300 or something like that and i had to *************** start all ************** over again!!
  • and even worse i dont give a **********************!!!!!!!!!!
  • great now i always have to save it earlier because this game has some trouble saving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#############################################################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###############$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&****************(((((((((((((())))))))))))))_________________+++++++++++++++++++++
  • LOL MY NAME IS ....... A........VIRUS
  • 1234567890!@#%)!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()
  • My floors is up to: 19/18/17/16/15/14/13/12/10 guess. (*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^*)(*^%$#@!~)(*&^%$#@!|+_)(*&^%$#@!+_)(*&^%$#@
  • a rober steal my shop i day!!!!!!!
  • i like games like this,corporition inc and theme hotel