...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Zombotron
  • the best game in the world!!!mother ****er!!!
  • zombotron mean (zombie,robot,skeleton)
  • mika132 why would you say that you blabbering idiot!!!!!! Pleas write back...
  • YOU DEAD MOTHER FATHER
  • I LOVE YOU ddean207 !
  • cool game
  • i love it!
  • 1 play this game 10 times!!!
  • zombotron 2?
  • god mode plzz it hard i need to respawn
  • dont be dum like me and accidentaly hit a level then main menu at the same time.....
  • try the shotgun
  • funny
  • VERY EASY!!!! :DDD
  • i've always dreamed of having a machine shotgun and machine gernade launcher.
  • I beat the game

• just hack infinite life please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • once you buy the shotgun.. life is a whole lot easier. and if you are trying to get every mission in the game... don't waist your time, its impossible and you will find out :)
  • glitch: if you hold down and keep shooting the shotgun against the wall, there will be a large purple-pink blob on the spot you are shooting at. hope you find this glitch good though it is not really. :)
  • wow i glitched it AGAIN and i don't know how the heck i did it, but a moving wall thing had a gap in it and i went through it... and then i fell through a hole and walked out and i was invisible and i could not move. ill keep you up on any more glitches that i find because i found this one on level 2 and the other one on level 1. 'ill be back' as Arnold swartzanegger would say
  • wow along with that other one i posted i cant go to the pause menu. how sad.
  • THE BOSS WAS EASY
  • i beat the game hacked and unhacked
  • word of advice dont shoot the elevaters.