...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Zombotron
  • i have a MACHINEGUN PISTOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • 1st SUCKERS
  • plz dont read dis.u will get kissed on the nearest friday by the love of your life.2morrow will be da best day of your life.however if u dont post this 2 at least 3 diffrent games you will die this is no joke
  • @headshot listen can u see a green tv somewhere?go near it and press e then the shop menu appears there u can buy guns equipment,ok,so bye!@headshot
  • plz dont read dis.u will get kissed on the nearest friday by the love of your life.2morrow will be da best day of your life.however if u dont post this 2 at least 3 diffrent games you will die this is no joke
  • zobtron 2 is collor then zobtron 1 real zombie tron 2 you will become stuck in the panet for a long time in the last real becuse your ship will be destroed
  • and i forget you will be destroyed in yourship becuse it wil fall on you then you will become green like a zombie
  • in zobtron 2 in first
  • i wins!!!!!!!!!!>:3D
  • 2nd
    hahahahaahaha........
    but not said it
  • Joke:
    A book never rittin:
    Machinary by Howet Works
  • bad ass this game is epic
  • this game is cool but the 2 is betor
  • @eugene_bejo2
    It's a side-scroller, not a first person shooter
  • @Ghost1324 OMG who the hell cares?
  • nice

• sssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk my dick
  • no dick to suck lulz
  • Awesome!!!!
  • Best Game Ever!!!!!!
  • @supership you must try Zombotron 2 that`s so cool too
  • i like this game