...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Raze 2
  • cool
  • wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • this game is epic im so glad it got hacked

and who likes my picture from ROBLOX.com
  • big fat tit
  • chitty chitty bang bang we love you hi low everywhere we go dananana bang bang chity chity bang bang
  • i know the secrets
  • this game is awesome
  • i found all the secrets
  • theres a dancing heart x4 and lol cats im not tellin you the rest! its a secret! duh
  • 4x Health mode: Go to the first human mission and after the missile hits, go back to the screen and you will see a heart.Lolcatz: Go to frostbite map and try to get up the floating ice chunk, then go to the middle and jump, there will be a jump boost to lift you high up and you will see a cat that says: I can has sekret?
  • I hate nature: Go to the facility and shoot the trees/ shrubs a lot. Reach for the sky: Get your sniper and go to the Cpt. Briggs map and shoot the sky.
  • i love this hacks!!
  • i know the 3 secrets know
  • i no ALL SECRETS KNOW WAZAAM

...DAMN
  • My Favorite Load Out:
    Pistol: Ripper
    Side Arm: Uzi
    Shotgun: Plasma Shot
    Assault Rifle: Assault Bouncer
    Sniper Rifle: Holy Grail
    Automatic: Destroyer
    Explosive: Ice Hunter
  • Who u calling #####, #####
  • this game is soooooooooooooooooo cool but how do i get the teleporter
  • I FREAKIN LOVE THE MUSIC
  • @supervegeta194 You have to log in to ArmorGames.com then you can buy teleportation and Credit Cannon. You can also get those two things by buying a pack that has Credit Cannon and Teleportation plus credits.
  • hey whats your guys fave shotgun? mine is the terminater
  • guys use the mines and put them every you will get a kill every five seconds :)
  • use the mines in the dome were the water is and flood the water and the mines will make the water go up hire than it usally is . its kinda kool
    =)
  • TRY IT TRY IT NOW. =) ^ (<--THIS IS POINTING TO WAHT U SHOULD DO IN THE GAME)<br />