...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Raze 2
  • NOT AFRAID BY EMINEM IS A GOOD SONG TO PLAY WHEN PLAYING THIS GAME
  • my fav shotgun is also the termintare
    (or how ever its spelled)
  • TRY MY FIRST COMMENT ILL POINT TO IT
  • xXBASSBOOSTERXx, tisk, tisk, tisk, you talk just too much. =)
  • select the land mine and put all over the map and get monster kills
  • who ever is above this line is gay -------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • loolz " ****yeadaz: who ever is above this line is gay ------------------------------------------------------------------------- " ****yeadaz are u a GAY cuzz you sed this ^ (<---arrow pointing to message) <br />
  • SUPER GAME
  • AWESOME DUDE.
  • I'll shut up now.
  • best game
  • lololololo
  • ja
  • I Got 7012 Kills in this game WOOHOO
  • insert lol face hear wiyhout ddyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaahh
    X X
    O
  • **** this is awsome
  • FUKING NICE AWSOME FFFFFUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNI9IIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • awesome i completed all levels and i will just play quick match
  • 99% of teenagers wuld cry if they saw Justin Bever on a tower about to jump. if you are the 1% sitting ther with popcorn and 3D glasses saying "Do a backflip", then J.Rockit is more gay than Sgt.Johnson. :)
  • dudes, the credit cannon and the tel porter cannon cannot be hacked because of the game maker that put a security thing and in hacked arcade games they are unlocked but the are fake and they suck more than the ripper.
  • FU BICTHS IM COMEN
  • @xXBassBoosterXx I also like the terminator. :)
  • lolz i put too many mines and apeared grey screen so dont do that
  • typing errors are fixed there shudent be any wrong names
  • lolz im always killing my self becuzz im playing as AddisonR character and name if i see another AddisonR and i kill him its like killing my unhacked character