...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Necronator 2
  • This discussion is related to the Necronator 2 game.
    Description

The Necronator and his army of darkness have returned! Gather your army and prepare for battle, once again war is upon us!

This is the sequel of the hit RTS game, Necronator. Complete 6 different campaigns from 6 different races. Fight on forests, mountains, and wastelands. Upgrade your army, learn new spells, unlock special heroes and much more in this epic fantasy strategy game by Toge Productions.

Armor API (Login/Scores) disabled.

Note: If you played this game before on this site, then clear your cache to play the updated one!
  • awesome you guys are awesome keep up the good work
  • may i ask why u would hack a completly uncomplated game..there still more stuff being added...but oh well to late its shame but this would have been an amazing hacked game if u waited till the maker of it stopped the updates/adding new stuff
  • @vampkilla, we'll frequently update the hacked version of the game.
  • Can you guys hack to get the premium content or no?
  • @HOBO, no, it's illegal.
  • HACKED ENJOY
  • Update! +Very high units limit.
  • when i finish level i bought all but when i finish one level i need to buy it again fix it @HFG_webmaster
  • Definitely need to be fixed. Soon.
  • @CalvinKurniawan, fixed. Thank you!
  • erm do u have to update nerconator 2 every week cuz amour game unlock every race
  • i love nercomancer
  • erm @HFG webmaster why does the ad keep appearing?
  • which race is the best?
  • none
    if hackes i better pick all
  • my favorite unit in undead mode is zombies when they kill soldiers or people they become zombies too :D
  • @HFG Webmaster good game.But premium units can not open ??
  • @VampKilla
    Could you be any more irritating and rude?
  • @Muratahin
    Why do you think there called premium? They're illegal to hack. Would someone please explain this?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The next person to ask about premium units under this line needs a ****ing life and needs to read HFG and my posts to under stand how the **** your stupid.
  • so cooll
  • @Myself.
    I've taken the will to explain to all of you what this "Premium" stuff means.
    Premium.
    You can't hack it on a game. Incase you haven't noticed, Mochicoins and playerpacks and stuff like that costs Moolah/Money. Hacking this to be availible would one, reduce the chance of production of a new game, like Necronator 3, if it ever comes out or if it will be made or anything.
    Not only that, you idiots don't "care" about legal rights. Grow a frigging brain. Legal Rights are what stop us from dieing everyday. Legal Rights are what protect this games premium items. So, just, stop asking. Thank you.
  • takes forever to load
  • lol. when i get to asdale, most of my troops just run around in small circles. i eventually was able to manually move like 5 troops. when i did, they were able to walk through grass. all of the other enemies done the same thing my useless ones did. so my few working troops just walked up to both castles and destroyed them. frustrating, but definently an easy win
  • also, when i was using the zombies i was on my second save. i log off and get back on later and my first save is still there, but my second one is missing. weird
  • @Arbyluvboobs armor games does not have all races unlocked. i checked like 2 seconds ago