...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Necronator 2
  • this game has a unlimted soldier's and have a great big king to help them and sometimes he might die you will never know he will die don't you people out there huh you think you are smart at this game but you are not good at this game is cool that i will never quit playin this game for my whole entire life and plus i am a white human and that's all i'm sayin and i'm playin it now!!!!!!^^^^^^:):)
  • @mommy1700.
    If you're white, your grammar sucks like a black person. Second, your a troll. Third, your annoying and mean.
  • new hacks? @none all races unslocked,infinite units health now 1000000000000 shoters on the map,and you can create heros (100 heros on the camp)PD: NONE of the premium content
  • @HFG Webmaster you can hack it?
  • @ipe2004
    This has already been hacked. Making your own heros would take so much time to remake this game and it's graphics it'd take about half a year. Second, you can't ask for more hacks without being yelled at.
    Three, it's christmas time. Now is the time for giving, not getting.
    Fourth, be happy with what you have. It'll carry you for millenia.
  • hey people
    preveiwmy account
  • This game is good with graphic
  • this game is awsome!!!!!!! oh yeah my picture is me in the green jumpshirt of me iholding a shotgun a real one
  • you know i do want every race unlocked!
  • nice game :)
  • takes a lot to load
  • Can you hack to make all the races unlocked?
  • It starts to load after the game starts.
    Can you guys stop it?
    It is a really nice game though.
  • I just beat the Human Race Campagian twice! But Can't you hack the Premium content?
  • the hacked is god
  • how do you save the game? i quit and it all start all over at the race thingy?
  • its a very good game but the game lags and CROWD CONTROL YU ARE A ****ING ASSHOLE AND A IDIOT
  • i just complet ocrs race
  • is cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gud game!
  • really cool game love it !!!
  • Im trying the first time a hacked game on the I-Net...
    Is this normal that the Game loads very slow?
    After i wrote in my Name the Loading screen appears and the loading seems not to stop.