...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4
  • BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RIBET TAPI SERU...........
  • piggy i play roblox my acount name is tankhellthesecond
  • screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fluffy bunny
  • himeeeee yoi mamen
  • I opened the third bonus track, I'm not lying to make a silver medal on it it is necessary to dial 149,430 points
  • to open the last boss to play for a long time in the PRO mode
  • thanks
  • LOL the god of time so hard to defeat
  • i play the fairest of all so many times till i sing in my mind when playing that song
  • wow i play to 78 point but not done yet
  • sorry is 79 point
  • I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
  • guy easiest way to defeat the boss=the instruction mean any keys will do damage but following the key command will do better damage so just press any key you want it wont decrease your combo charger
  • I MADE GUITAR VS PIANO FOR SILVER! TO GET GOLD ON HER SHOULD BE 224.145 points.
  • HOW THE **** DO YOU BEAT THE BROTHERS
  • i got all dimond stars on this game and i beat the brothers >:3
  • This is better boobs ----> ( . Y . ) <---------Better boobs :3
  • epic fook :-D-: twoface lol
  • i beat all bosses and i got dimond all all song even in pro and i defet the brothers in pro
  • this is ****ing easy
  • i perfect all songs
  • HOW TO GET THE SECRET SONG
  • >:3