...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4
  • how
  • The secert song is called tays and us its in a gutar that g=has a sun on it
  • thats 1 secret song the other 2 serch it up i know it but i cant tell u but the last secret song is cool but hard iits gutiar vs piano and the other one is hole in the ground and here is a hint

Hint:All song i said is unlocked by gutairs

another Hint:to unlock is to get it from the chivents
  • u know the boss fight with the brothers anrt the lasr song right like theres 2 for kids under it but its the secert song 1 is called hole in the ground and the other is toys and us and the other other one is gutir vs piano and i got a gold and everything else perfect
  • theres the last boss but not the last song there are 3 serch it up if u want the last song or use my hints
  • On the song select screen, there will be a purple line dancing around one of the songs. Select and complete this song and return to the song select screen. When you do this, an energy ball will appear in the lower-right. (Going to the main menu makes this disappear thogh) The boss will challenge you if you select the swirly song while you have three energy balls.
  • I know how to get god of time u haft to wait like 10 mins and DO NOT PRESS ANYTHING IN THE SONG SELECT THEN u wait 10 min and then u click a song then u should be with him it worked with me
  • to get the god of time (last boss) you have to be on pro, and then w8 for over 9 seconds, and the song you choose will be the one with him, so choose wisely
  • I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME AND I KNOW HOW TO GET GOD OF TIME!!!!

DONT CALL ME A KID I JUST LIKE PIGSSSSS
  • OK FIRST WHEN I SAID HOW TO GET GOD OF TIME IF THAT DINT WORK TRY OVER KILLING A BOSS IN PRO THEN LIKE PICK ANOTHER SONG I FORGOT
  • I DO KNOW HOW TO GET THE 4RTH BOSS
  • to get the god of time (last boss) you have to be on pro, and then w8 for over 9 seconds, and the song you choose will be the one with him, so choose wisely (u haft to wait 9 sec if doent work and ur on 9 sec u hat to get agzatly 9 sec it cant go likr 9-01 hast to ne 9-00
  • Hurray!!! I did all the tracks on the PERFECT!! Now in my main menu SEA LAVA!!
  • kors k - Flip Flap -Original Extended-