...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Madness: Project Nexus
  • they did then they got rid of it idk why
  • The game is laggy for a reason: The corpses all over the place, the high number of weapons and armor.

I'll explain, in Flash, the things that are drawn separately are called objects, every object takes a different 'space'; armor, weapons, characters (your teammates count too), everything. The more objects, the heavier the game gets, and then, MUCH MORE LAG.

For some reason, if the game is already laggy, your movement increases lag, as the movement of any object increases lag too. And everybody is always walking.
  • ok that makes ALOT more sense
  • really?
  • I kinda give a ****... OMFG!!!
  • wow for you to give a **** is impressive
  • that is ****ing impressive
  • idiot
  • hamburger
  • really dude?thats the best you could think of?
  • im just typing random stuff
  • nooo i NEVER would have guessed
  • Me either! But look...!
  • um and explanation mark?
  • // ******* UPDATE LOG v1.8: ******* //
    * STORY MODE: Brand new EPISODE 1.5!
    * NEW WEAPONS: ElectroCannon and Science-y stuff.
    * NEW ENEMIES: Abominations, Sleepwalker Patients, Riot Guards, and more!
    * NEW NPC: Luis is ready to drink all of your liquor.

Thanks for your patience on eliminating these bugs. Not everything translates well from testing after release :( Good news is, with you guys helping me find problems, I can eliminate them even more quickly! Keep it coming, and thanks for helping us out while we try to make Project Nexus a better game for you!
    - Krinkes & Swain & HackedFreeGames 4EVER
  • sweet manger thanks
  • Awesome thanks
  • yeah
  • DaMn FuCkIn WhItE sCrEeN
  • yeah it sucks!
  • oh sry.... my ****in thanks is gone >:D cuz i dont give a **** to who all of u **** :S

Thanks Awesome for **** :S
  • English?
  • Wait.... they already hacked the 1.8 version but they (HackedFreeGames) forget to fix the white screen
  • and maybe.... do ur opinion lol