...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Madness: Project Nexus
  • v.1.8 is ****in' awesome but they wont sell the laser gun in arena mode.
  • is cool
  • but my team mates r still retarded
  • nobodies online
  • Anyone who complains about white screen, It's white because it's loading. Don't refresh all time you see it, just wait til it loads.
  • me ryan mollcolen me the shap shifer you got shifted >:-3
  • Changed my profile pic. It's me on the game! Edited the Gun,Shades,Ninja wraps, Depth, Texture, And the background.
  • I like the Auto 9. It has 7 damage, Crazy rate of fire, and 50 ammo. It's another version of the Beretta 92, but faster. Crazy glitch; If you have that equipped, Use bullet time and it's like a laser gun.
  • EMERGERD CATS HGGGJGHJHGV CVVCCCCCCCCCCCCCCARYTSDDRFDTERGTUYHOLYBUTTERFINGER baconsizzle IS A CAT GJHGJHGJJJJJJJJJJTYJUYJUUYJYJJYYYYYYYH NIOJMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
  • IM SO LONELY }; CAAAAAAAAAAAAATS ANYBODY
  • hey if ur having troubles choosing a weapon use the fn fal with a scope its a one hit kill every time and extremly accurate. exept agianst those bosses takes a couple hits i believe.
  • yep i can deafeat a whole wave without having to move
  • woohoo
  • The reason you cant start up the game is because you dont click the newgrounds play button but the red play button before that pops up. Just be patient and wait for the newgrounds button to pop up.
  • Created at Ep 1.5 Version Only
  • YES IT LOADED
  • Do I give a ****?
  • ... dang ill need to change my photo so
  • TRICKY :D
  • and Science stuff is the clothes and the Auto 9 and ElectroCannon
  • what electrocannon!?
  • lols
  • strange why episode 1.5 its ground zero to me its the origin of jesus