• I'm level 70 on Unhacked. :D
  • Beat that!
  • **** jesus died i hate that big red guys
  • wtf jesus is back woohoo
  • yea spelplayer1 i know that too but you gotta beat them
  • I'm level 1924563
  • Lies damn lies
  • i have a question how to get minigun?
  • Madnesskiller22 get out of here stop picking on bearbui pick on someone else your own size loser
  • FLATBALL YEAH
  • for my squad in Arena mode i have deimos,jesus,hank
  • On My Squad I Have Deimos,Hank,Jesus,And Sanford :D Im Lucky But Im Not Lying Is True Add Me Im Kern And Im Easy To Kill Enemies
  • Hiring me will make ur life eaisier find mah code -Nexus
  • Well,I'm suggest,I almost have all characters in Madness
    The Swain,Luis,Deimos,Hank,Sanford,Tricky,Jebus,Cheshyre.Only thing is,i don't know is another character after my collection(I might got all of it)And special thank to @JamesJrHarrison for supporting me againts Madnesskiller22(His is a loser based on my story,no offence)
  • I have this rare name for the specimen named *DeadEye* with his bad at shooting but average at melee so yeah i gave his eyepatch could fit his name
  • Nice
    I just found my Co-Op Specimen tier 5 of mine,project:Quintus,his good at shotgun,and only me and him can destroy an whole zombie horde !
  • I keep thinking myself when you die you were Created again since your a clone does that mean every Hank kills is still processing and same as you

God this is madness alright and lose each sanity
    Are we playing as an *Actual* abomination
  • Game black-screens every time I try to play it in Firefox, is this a bug with the browser or Flash player?
  • Oh, great, the game doesn't work in any of my browsers! What the ****!?
  • @joshuacube

oh great its you again...
  • @SethRichards Not in the game discussion if you want to war there's always making a new discussion
  • I'm level 999999
  • Everyone does