...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Madness: Project Nexus
  • the zombies are hard question DO THEY HAVE A ZOMBIE GOLEM?!!
  • yeah I agree with Bear just pretend his posts aren't there replace them with something else he just joined so he can post videos that we don't even care about
  • Zombie were made in when you lvl 30,then make some idea when you kill every clone to lvl 30,then you go to zombie,and you just met who you just kill in last lvl
    Well,Madnesskiller22 videos suck,ignore him everyone,watch some good videos instead watching craps of Madnesskiller22
  • Welp tis vidya isnt bad but entertainment instead of animated with weird face
  • bestgame fortever
  • yeah but does they have a zombie golem also i played the madness series and im sure that the clown WOULD NOT HELP since hes bad also at i forgot what madness game was it but the clown tried to kill Hank because you destroyed his speakers and in the next one he was making a hotdog and he saw you and jumped off a cliff and transformed into something a ghost so you have to go to door to door SO making my point the bad guys help you because your character is a different person am i right?
  • WHY ARE THE GAMES NOT SAVING FOR ME WTF!
  • but i think this is amusing

The points are gone
  • Not amusing at all about children song
    WE ARENT KINDERGARTEN NOW GET OUT
  • i have one of the story guys i have sanford
  • @RussianFederationZN i hate you but i like your picture
  • did you know zombie mode sucks!
  • i beat episode 1 now im on episode 1.5
  • @Madnesskiller22
    fine then go **** yourself if you hating on someone
    but dont make yourself banned
  • Get him banned,I'm don't even want him here.
  • lets all read his name MADNESS KILLER HE KILLS TEH EPIKNESS OF DAH FUN AND SPAMS DIS WOLE WESITE AND TRY TO PUT 3 WORDS (talking like a noob for a random reason)anyways you can ban people?
  • I Luv Fruit
  • secret binary sword at the last place of episode 1 see the brown that shaped like a retangle press space on it and you open it and now binary sword found
  • pls maek purfert inlish
  • i just got the swain and tricky
  • @RussianFederationZN i was gonna post a comment right now you did it too WTF
  • wut u sayn