...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for The Last Stand: Union City
  • WHY CANT I MOVE ANYMORE ??? A & D DONT WORK ANY MORE??? SOME ON TELL ME WHYYY!!??
  • OH WAIT I GOT TO MUCH WEIGHT NEVER MIND xD DIDNT EVEN SEE THE SING SAY "TO MUCH WEIGHT" LOL
  • AHHWWWW MAN....THATS THE ENDS....:( THAT SUCKS
  • lol the fcking ending was **** i got killed when they make a new 1?
  • sino pilipino d2
  • A
    a
    a
    A
    aA
    a
    a
    A
    a
    A
    A
  • yall so geto abd this game is geto
  • it was amzing
  • LOL....i passed it 4 times now..and still gives me tu of fun :D.....oh and soo there was a zombie on the boat rigth...than who was it.....ill bet it was that whore (the guys wife)
  • awesome!
  • at the end when they stopped, i had 950 fuel for flamethrower. why can't they just use that? my face when this happened -.-
  • awesome
  • this game is god like!!!!!!!!!!
  • i loved the un-hcaked version i actually beat on 'survivor' it's supposed to be harder but i had more trouble in 'run and gun' than in 'survivor' but the best advice i can give is don't give your partner explosives or your just asking for him/her to have an accident XD but best combo with un-limited ammo is RPG and Grenade Launcher
  • survivor mode is way more easier than the shoot&run
  • i know right,By the way get a cheat for all guns
  • where can I find a CHAINSAWS?????????????????
  • this game is dope
  • i played this on a other website that was hacked and hell ya i found a chain saw a saw akr7 rpg damn!
  • super awesome game
    1st
  • i played also i found chainsaw
  • im stuk i has da c4 stuff no what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • nvrmind
  • Best zombie game series ever made by any gaming site.

For that I give a 5/5 Stars.
  • rpg is cool