...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for The Last Stand: Union City
  • This discussion is related to the The Last Stand: Union City game.
    Description

Scavenge, shoot and survive your way through Union City in this sprawling zombie action RPG. Play in Survivor mode for a more realistic experience where the need food and sleep will be added to your survival requirements. Or play in Run'n'Gun mode and blast your way to freedom.

Sequel to The Last Stand 2.
  • We'll hack it once it's released. it's site-locked to armorgames.com.
  • Everybody please be patient they are working on it,
    its not easy to hack games
  • ... why... ...why... put it here when you have not hacked it there is no point except to get people's hopes up
  • It's still site locked to armor games :'(
  • WTF???? Hack it already, GOD DAMMIT!!!!
  • I already beat this unhacked seriously. No joke. :) And I don't care about it being hacked and chill. It takes time to hack. So stay cool and your right Cesar, its hard work to hack games. Be paitient like he said. So chill and like I said stay cool. :)
  • @Zombieslayer78 yeah okay but you shouldn't put it on the site to get people's hopes up then let them down by putting COMING SOON! it's dumb
  • needs al weapons found
  • guys are you kiding me serously guys i want it hacked now we been waiting for months its not funny anymore
  • its august almost the end of the year y wont u hack it its already out i sighned up to play fun hacked games not the coming soon games and y it takes so long to hack this game when it took about 1 month to hack army of ages
  • i played this on armorgames and i sighned up for it but it frikin says i need to be 13 im only 9 and i play this game its so fun i play it everyday
  • BenTaylor look dude im just telling everbody...not to make them upset I would never do that cause its rude and wrong to be mean. :(
  • Can't wait till out and BenTaylor why would I be mean to people I would never get their hopes up and then let them down...........I would never do sucha thing :(
  • cant wait
  • @zombieslayer78 I didn't mean you I mean you I meant the person who put coming soon on this site
  • this will be hacked next month
    or a year
  • Plz just hack it this is so god damn annoying just waiting for it to be hacked i swear if this doesnt come out soon in 2011 i will just give up on this site you guys have 3 months till u lose a fan and a ton of other fans some ppl just come on here to wait for this game but its annoying to wait for it
  • im wit phillillekartali u guys will lose me if u dont hurry...3 months only or bye bye to all last stand games
  • Guys, calm your tits. It's just a game. A site-locked game at that. Did you know that because it is currently site-locked you cannot hack the game? It will be hacked as soon as the original poster of the game posts it on another site. Now stop #####ing and threatening to sue, the grammar is murder to read.
  • you do know that for a few days or so it's been on www.kongregate.com right?
  • ^ I agree. Union city is already on kongregate.
  • Guys! They just released this in Kongregate.com ------> link :http://www.kongregate.com/games/ConArtists/the-last-stand-union-city goodluck on the hack
  • HACKED! Enjoy!
  • see guys it would get hacked
  • Very fun game