...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for The Last Stand: Union City
  • Best game ever !!!
  • this game is asesome!!!!!!!!! but i wish they would put unlimeted health in the cheats
  • cause im so tiered of them poping out of the ceiling and killing me
  • I know why the zombies are comeing from the ceiling its becuse you startled the hord
  • i am a expert at zombie games that are hacked :)
  • im this guys son and 1 queston where is richards?!?!?!?!
  • HEY GUYS THEY MADE A 4TH LAST STAND AT ARMOR GAMES.COM TRY IT OUT I DID IT AWSOME
  • you lieing there is no last stand 4
  • that gay boy is 1 heck of a liar
  • no. he is tellin the truth
  • Aweasome Gmae
  • coolest game ever the grenade luncher is awesome
  • no rpg is but they should put a cheat that makes your companion not die
  • my companion has an m60 and i have a minigun found somewhere around the military and my secondary is a beast grenade launcher
  • the companion sucks they take to long to fire and falls on the ground fast
  • **** U GUYZZ KISS MY ****ING ASS #####ES
  • I'd finish it up 10 times
  • hey guys the guy who said that there is a last stand 4 hes true its last stand dead zone only on armor games

• i love this more than the last stand 2
  • who cares
  • Who has found the types of the SVMG is so strange men i find supresed,special ops,scoped and normal mode.Level 67.Guns: Every gun exept meles only katana. Buddy: Frank. Franks gun: M249 Saw.
  • @Anthony_103 you kiss my cold and metalic ass LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • If you want 'Everything Weight 0.00,1 Reload and Unlimited ammo starts automatic' found everything guns,meles,clothe,trash everything enter jeux-hack and put search a game close a ****ing **** of a ****ing page that you click there appear close that **** thing and put the last stand down the game says "play hacked version" enter there and wait until is loaded all.
  • @GOKUSSJ4 you are a ##### The last stand: Dead zone is only avalaible in facebook and yes i know because i have facebook ##### facebook hired armor games to put the The last stand: Dead zone so the The last stand likers enter you ****er is only avalaible in facebook ****er and Goku show is ****.
  • i got facebook too ##### ass die on cancer