...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Plazma Burst 2: VoiD
  • People santa hates poor kids
  • next thing we know they will add a piece of crap mini van *beep beep*
  • wtf is all coment
  • these are all these damn off topic videos!!
  • i'm playing matrix if you know what i mean .
  • :) :( :( )(()()()()()())))))))))))))))))))))))::::":":":":":":":":":":":"
  • wow cool games
  • I got money

• :D HAPPY SO HAPPY TO PLAY THIS GAME.
  • ◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕lol cat◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕‿‿◕◕
  • cool man
  • **** the Nian Cat!!
    long live Megadeth!!
  • faris pintar
  • I did this: gone through a laser then i was split in half but still alive. I shotted with the torso
    And moved with the legs.Problem is...legs dont have arms lol
  • And it was too slow
  • Queen!
  • ^
    |
    NYAN CAT
  • DREW IS UR PIC IS L FROM DEATHNOTE?
  • CHEAT: Infinite energy and health. Lots of money. All levels unlocked
  • snesbox.com nesbox.com
  • Pretty cool game. Not my style, but still I give it a 4/5.
  • nice game