Lots of health, action points.
You command a team of 4 specialists infiltrating an AAHW cloning facility. You must retrieve vials of DNA that the Auditor is using to create stronger agents. You must shoot and stab your way through masses of ever improving enemies. Collect weapons, armor, and items to help you reach the Auditor's tower and complete your mission.
- This is a turn-based strategy game that uses AP (Action Point) mechanics. Fans of Fallout 1 and 2 will be familiar with the game-play.
- In each battle, try to defeat all enemies as quickly as possible. Each of your characters has a limited amount of AP that are used to move and attack.
- Moving horizontally, forward or backward, takes 1 AP per tile. Moving vertically needs no AP.
- If you have no more AP, press the End Turn button. You'll to regain some AP but your enemies will have a chance to attack you.
- There is no "Level-up" System. Your HP, damage, AP, and other stats are determined by the armor and weapons.
- Some equipment have special abilities which are displayed in their description. Figuring out how best to use them, is entirely on you.
- You cannot change your character's classes. Learn to optimize their use.
- Armor is subtle and relies partly on luck, but it can be invaluable in many situations.
- Certain enemies drop items which will help out in difficult battles.
- You don't NEED to explore the entire facility... but it does help quite a bit.
- If you lose a man, the Higher Powers will resurrect him after you finish the battle. Assuming, of course, that you win.
- Save often. Srsly.