...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Arcuz 2: Dungeons
  • wow to set the "secret skill"?
  • @firedragon where do you put the 2 small earth crystals and the stone of blessing?because it doesnt work for me
  • infinite cheatl does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GREAT GAME
  • Infinite Health cheat: When you "die" you get revived full health... thusly making "infinite health"... that's what it does! Plus the dungeon floor unlocking thing!
  • Floor 33: Paul/Cerberus Shrine!
  • Once you talk to the mayor after realizing you need another key on floor 33, clear out the strine of the three guards on floor 42, then walk up to it, talk to the elf, then go and fight the last battle!
  • hey ..! how cn i enter dungeon 7 ..? my quest 2 defeat minotaur onim ..

help guyz ..!
  • how come theres no arena in this game ..?

whle the version 1 has ..
  • guess what I got from djinn:ASSASINS SET SHREDDER
  • what the secret of village arcuz
  • and 999 combo is impossible
  • cool game
  • yeah .. i knw how to dupe items .. yipeee ..!

i have thousands og gems and rare items ..

i have thousands of aladin lamp ..!
  • Infinite health really does work!
  • acuz is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! game ever
  • but when im finding pul its so hard to find him
  • its so hard
  • easy! i beat it 10 times now without the hack
  • it's fast to load!
  • I want a lot of skill points...without level ups
  • Go to Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/TKODSocial/ Its a Clan ;) go inside !!
  • gooood gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Awesome! Thx so much ^.^ thx to u im at lvl 1,000 :D im unbeatable, if this game was multiplayer and u could do PvP i would kill all of u easily, i got apollo sword from the dijinn thing :D thx again :))