...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Arcuz 2: Dungeons
  • cool!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Found out the infinite health WORKS,it works believe me,just find traps or monster and let them put your hp to zero,ur hp will just restart.never died anyhow and the open dungeons rocks.
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●● it AWESOME
  • ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●● it AWESOME
  • the mother slime when loading turned red and said,"GO TO HELL,HUMAN DEMON,YOU JUST LET THEM ****ING DIE!!!I WILL GET MY REVENGE...",I'm scared now cause she might get me in my sleep `~`..........
  • nice
  • fuking nice and fuking awsame
  • Really Fun game, nice graphics.
  • I agree with this kid renancer
    ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●
  • nice minigame ;)
  • coolllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesone yea
  • lvl 89
  • level 750!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • when i was on my friends computer my level was 9001 ( over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
  • * i get a railcannon* me;haha,you going to die! demon god:what *laugh* me: *fire railcannon* demon god die,i take over heil!
  • i take a gropers of troops,tanks,planes,drills and me to kill god.
  • HacHac

r
    ────────▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♥ PLEASE ♥ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●● ─────▀██▀───▀██▀─▀██──██─▀██▀▀▀─────── ──────██─────██───██▄█▀───██▄█──────── ─────▄██▄▄█─▄██▄─▄██──██─▄██▄▄▄─────── ●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●

• HacHac
    to toggle infinite health (not tested!) what????????????????????????
  • asa
  • como se desbloquea el kill secreto??????
  • Wont let me move why not? please help
  • to pass to dungeun 7 press space in red in the dungeun 7
  • i did to but im more experinced with it so shut up loser
  • guys i beat the game but the balor lvl 125 is not working eve i beat the game balor is lvl120
  • omg there is no wep for lvl 100 O.o