...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Madness: Project Nexus
  • hahahaha got Hank,Jesus,Tricky,Deimos,Sanford and Krinkles max their skills and weapon skills
  • how
  • 0_0 when i reached to wave 12 the last enemy was the giant i had no melee weapons then my squad died i was the only one left then i died and lost my weapons
  • help me
  • i lag when 100 hooks spawns
  • **** THAT HOOK GLITCH! I WILL PAY 100$ to whoever manages to fix that ****ing hook glitch!!!!
  • when i play this my computer shut off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!111!
  • yo what do you do when the giant in armor comes out where do I shoot him at??
  • @PeterAKotzoJr you get a melee weopon and hit his mask of then shoot him in the face.
  • HOLY **** SANFORD HAS LIKE 200 HOOKS?!!!
  • lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • dont use diamos sanford u need to use because if when your deimos and the guy throws the hook it will make your computer slow
  • =virus
  • but this game is awsome level 900 and wave 197
  • new music!?
  • kadina you lie no such thing as level 900 or **** like that
  • max your unarmed skills and use your fists on the terminators it will work good try it,love it and max it
  • man these project nexus soldier is not to strong except that armoured zombie
  • @Kensin New Up to Date
  • hack is great but one this is bad the hook glitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but still good ^_^ :) :D XD :3 :p 8)
  • Oi! I know how to NOT get glitched by Sanford's random hook glitch... Weather you like it or not, be Sanford and do NOT throw his hook. This will help you to not lag out by his hook.
    Hope i helped! oF7o

ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ
  • HOW THE **** DID YOU MAKE THOSE EYES!
  • Uh, i uh putted it in ಠ_ಠ
  • ಠ_ಠ sanford's eyes
  • Well true but you need to do his mouth too, which i don't know how to do -_-

My squad is getting annihilated just by those bulletproof-unibrow-demented-ugly madness looking guys