...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Madness: Project Nexus
  • how do u pick up weapens on the ground
  • i got to wave 16 in arena combat o_O
  • baconsizzle use the sword to throw his mask out then use any weapons to kill the giants and his ugly
  • to kill the big ones u have to use the sword to tack hiss helm of then shooot the **** .
    oooh i am in wave 92 its ****ing hard and the clown tricky at first is good but then he gets shot
    every where the dude that has survived with me is sticky
  • press e to pick up wepon
  • **** last level boss in the story mode is epic hes got huge health and damage but sucks at accuracy dont worry about him
  • i now its so hard u noob!
  • i got wave 22 in this game
  • thanks but i figured it out. thanks anyway!:)
  • A Really Good Game :3
  • At Arena Mode I'm Level 1000 And In Wave 26
  • hank and sanford are on my equip,and a giant almost killed hank!
  • Sanfords ****ing hook
  • How can i put a friend at arena mode
  • i got 5 pages of guys on my team
  • hank is my parneter YESSSSS
  • BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hank Is A Really Good Level.His Level Is 30.But I'm Level 1000 :3
  • Sh_t...
    Hank Died D:
  • my player is so awesome
  • Ya know, the only way to kill a G03lem MkI or MKII (YOu guys call 'em Giants) is to use a melee weapon, (usually the 317 sword) to knock the helmet off. Then use a gun to shoot them in the head. (I prefer using the 317 sword paired with the Minimi to kill them). If you guys wanna know what these terms are google the madness combat wiki.
  • i got sanford ally in arena mode :)
  • i got tricky ally in arenaa mode and his hav all gold (not to end) and his on level 20
  • i cant kill the red giant with the minigun
  • press 1 and e