...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for Madness: Project Nexus
  • woooooowwww my level is a 202
  • i got deimos and sanford and tricky and jesus ally in arena mode but jesus died because of the big red guy
  • sanford
  • wooow u are really the madness creep dude
  • shut up fag
  • The only way to kill the big guy is to grab a melee weapons such as a sword,knife, or a bat and hit the giant guy a bunch of time until his helmet falls off then start shooting his head, not the body, unless you wanna beat the big giant red and black guy, then just do the same thing or just shoot his helmet or shoot him with that grenade gun.
    Hope this helped!
  • EFFIN HOOK GLITH!!!!!!!!!!
  • im in area combat and if you kill the little guys and not da bigass dude they still let u pass
  • sanford fool
  • Sanford has noob hooks OMG!
  • use the Sanford and press e is code glitch
  • AWSOME GAME but i hate sanford.in arena i have tricky,jesus and hank!!! I beg of you,please fix the sanford glitch.you can tik the helmet of the giant with any melee weapon but dont you use the hook because if hi punches you the hooks will go crazy and froze your computer.i deafeted the the realy strong red-black giant ith bear bottles LOL.
  • deimos
  • my name is sanford XD
  • haha ur a glitch dude
  • love it but Sanford's hook glitches
  • this may very well be the most awesome game of madness i have ever seen and just might be as good for years (?) to come
  • V1.5! Sanford's hook glitches fixed!
  • lol in game is me level 100
  • =· is game is is is is isisisisisisisisisiisisisisisisisisisisisisi excellentttttttttttttt
  • thank you so much hfg master for fixing sanfords hook!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I got to wave 35 XD
  • updated to version 1.5, better graphics, new weapons, new everything!
  • im up to wave 567567 in combat area