...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for The Last Stand: Union City
  • thx hfg :)
  • FINALLY ITS HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN :D
  • BEST LAST STAND GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • about f***ing time this game is hacked but it is the best 1 out of last stand.
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS HACKD!!!!
  • this is so alike fallout
  • awesome!
  • does Beth like become undead on the boat?
  • yeah she does i think anyone notice how zombies and those commandos dont hurt beth
  • WOOT ITS HACKED!! ,
    Awesome game, EVEN BETTER HACKED! :D
  • Make the 100 xp to 1000 xp or 10k pl0x! =D or just make a instant level cheat
  • btw wheres the bow again? i forgotz
  • i completed the game without hack easy want to know how these are the 3 steps 1.must be patient (ahhhhhh GOD DAMN IT FU*K) 2. get used to dying okay i died its okay 9998690165 time died and 3.be happy or moody
  • FINALLY!!!!!
  • I NOTICED SOMETHING! In Last Stand 2, When you get to Union City, you become Sam at the Union Port!!! See your Surviver on The Last Stand 2 survives a Heli crash, in Union City, Sam survives a Heli crash, DO YOU SEE?! :D
  • Jack, not Sam*
  • There is a little mistake in the game. you can only upgrade to the 30 level.
  • ok ok ok just let us breath for a moment and stop demanding for so much stuff
  • @Icywolf543 you are right I DEMAND FOR JELLYBEANS XD
  • just tbaged a zombie
  • @jdc11 add me as a frend (is it possible???)
  • ITS FINALY HACKED YEAH YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSS...
    i waited 6 monts for this thing
  • whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thumbs in whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its finaly hacked yeaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its hack!!!! i have waited 1 or 2 years woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!