...    players online request your hacks
HackedFreeGames.com

Community

Feedback for The Last Stand: Union City
  • i want the suviver kit soooooooooooooooo badddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @wazzup1234 you just fond out
  • lolz
  • its da ****
  • Man, u should be able to be Jack, Cause u were him in the first two games. anybody with me?
  • same wazzup1234
  • GAME COMPLETE
  • yay i got survivor kit without buying it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not included char , bag, and the case)
  • hey emo bithches shut the **** up with if they dont hack this ill shoot myself its annoying
  • coool ^_^

• help i cant find richard
  • wow i just read some of these comments and you people are PATHETIC. crying and whining and moaning because a free online flash game wasnt hacked when you wanted to be, when its easy enough to beat unhacked? really guys? this is whats wrong with our youth, they need everything handed to them, and they need it to be completely idiot proofed...
    whatever, regardless, fun game!
  • Cool I like this game thumds up!
  • THUMPS UP \m/
  • hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
  • is there goin to be a last stand 4 do u know ?
  • who know how to go to next level?
  • I wish at the end u could like headshot ur wife or husband. Hehe.
  • Btw, they shud just nuke the city.
  • Sierously make the 100xp hack to 1000xp , or just a instantlvl up hack, but if you do make sure you can't go farther then lvl 30 so we can still use them all =D
  • cccccccccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • OMFG!!!!!! YAYYZ IT CAME OUT!!!!!1 OMG OMG OMG! I WAITED A HOLE 60 DAYS!!!!
  • OMFG!!!! YEZZ!!!!!!!!! IT CAME OUT I WAITED FULL 60 DAYS FOR DIS THANKYOU SOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
  • YAYYY IT CAME OUT YEZZ I WAITED 60 FULL DAYS FOR DIS THANKYOU! SOOO SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! ^-^