• i lowe thic game
  • this game is awesome and im a level 74
  • i cant wait for the new hacks
  • but i hate the second misssion because of what happens with that guy
  • plz fix the sanford glitch!!!!!!!!!!
  • you need to fix the glitch with sanford
  • cool
  • Chaos no Control!
  • **** SANFORD AND HIS ****ING HOOK!!!!!!! WHY GOD WHY!!!!!?
    WHY!!!!!!?
  • WHAT THE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH SANFORDS HOOK
    AND GOOD GAME KINDA
  • SANFORD AND HIS ****ING HOOK SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
  • ok? arena mode is maddens aaaahahhhh
  • @MarcLechado just use him and shoot pistol only
  • Just to Start,First,Use Only Pistol. *Yeah,I know the silenced one sucks,but in newgrounds i already am in level 5. and trying to use the silenced pistol.*
    2-Arena Mode:You Know The Giant One? Yeah? He Blowed My Head Off. Just To Begin. Hide in Some Place,if you may get a critical hit,use your allies like shields..
  • @GabrielHenrique wtf did i just said you have to copy my comment in a different way

• Sanford throws a pity as it cuts off the hook 0 tenths
  • FIX THAT ****ING HOOK GLITCH!
  • not have buzzsaw :-(
  • how do u kill giant i did it once but i dont know how!
  • i got to wave 15 in arena combat o_o
  • to kill the giant use the melee weapon when hes mask falls out kill him (his ugly)
  • I Hate SNNFORD and his hook:{
  • i love hank the best and the clown
  • i dont use deimos when i use deimos sanford shoots the hook the much hooks comes and it blocks my computer =-(